Saturday, November 15, 2014

HELLO

What, this isn't a Christmas card?? Something's going on!!!! Actually, Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Anything Goes challenge at Send A Smile 4 Kids. And what kid doesn't love animals!! I used the fun new set Zoo Critters 1 because I totally adore this panda bear!! I love it in the color version with the bamboo behind him. So sweet! The black, white and green color palette also inspired me. Just a quick and easy layout to highlight the designer papers. I hope you can join them at Send a Smile 4 Kids for an anything goes challenge.
 

3 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Very pretty, Linda!! Love your layout. OXOX, Jen

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh yes...this is so sweet and pretty. Your design and papers are perfect!!!

Dawn Frost said...

The panda is sooo cute, he could be a Christmas card, lol! Love the layout and papers Linda!