Wednesday, October 1, 2014

BOO

It's Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 time!!That means yet another fun and fabulous sketch by our very own, Sally Dube. Hooray!!

And our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps. There are so many wonderful images to look at and every Tuesday there is a new release. The winner of our challenge will receive 7 free images from Bugaboo Stamps...how lucky is that!!! 

Here's my card using the adorable Halloween Peeker - Ghost.  He's so cute, with a perfect little BOO sentiment. I sure hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.



6 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

This is so sweet Lou. I love how you used the sketch.

Kathie said...

Oh Linda I love your card it is a creepy image but very cute and perfect for Halloween. Love your colours and papers. Hope you're having a great weekend? Take care.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Kathie said...

Oh Linda I'm loosing the plot I put the wrong comment on the wrong card it's age getting to me. So delete my comment on your worm.... I love the card that you made for SSW2 it's a great image love your colours and added embellishments. Take care hope all is well with you, wishing you a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

Linda, What a sweet card, love the cute image and perfect Fall papers.
Hugs, Heide

Joanna M. said...

Simply adorable. Loving that ghostie (so much that I toddled off to Bugaboo and bought it after seeing YOUR card) I'll just call you an image enabler from now on!

mulberry station said...

Linda, I love Halloween cards and this one is precious. Love the colors and fun papers you have used. Love, love, love all the other cards you have made this week too! Super cute! Hope you are feeling better.
Hugs, Nancy