Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Color of Fall

We have a new Clean & Simple challenge for you over at The Outlawz -- use your favorite colors. Now if someone were to ask me my favorite color, I'd have to say blue and brown. But now I want to add fall to that list!!! Nothing warms my heart more than seeing the beautiful colors of the leaves as they change into their coats of yellows, reds and oranges. I put my dies to use on this one, starting with the Leaves 1 by Paper Smooches. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp, Banner Greetings stamp set and die. The background stamp is by Hero Arts and can be found HERE. This actually was a quick card to make too...my kind of stamping!!!

Challenges I'd like to submit my card to include:
Hiding in my Craft Room - Think fall 
Just us Girls - Leaves

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The autumn leaves with the woodgrain are perfect together. I love your card!
thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

sue t. said...

I love the purple leaves! Perfect on top of the woodgrain. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Unknown said...

Beautiful fall layout... Thanks for joining us at HIMCR for the challenge this week.
Lisa
Ljcreation.blogspot.com
HIMCR DT