Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Let's Be Merry

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!!! Yes, I've officially lost my mind!!! Just kidding, I'm actually here to share with you our latest challenge over at Holly Jolly Christmas - Ribbon or Lace. I used one of our sponsor's image, Bubbles Jolly Elf from Lacy Sunshine. I love using non-traditional colors for Christmas, so orange, purple and green it is! Actually I found an old line from Cosmo Cricket and thought it would be fun to go with it. The ribbon and bottom eggplant layer are actually an almost perfect match in real life. This little elf got some sparkle on her hat thanks to Stickles. Join us over the next two weeks for some Christmasy ribbon or lace at Holly Jolly Christmas.

 

1 comment:

Pink Unicorn said...

I love all the different pattered paper and the glitter on the hat, such a perfect finishing touch