Monday, September 8, 2014

Happy Anniversary

Here's my second anniversary card that I need this month. Actually, we have 3 anniversaries (my hubby's parents, his sister, and his niece) within five days of each other!!!!! The rebel in me came out, making sure our wedding was not in September!!!!! This is a Doodle Pantry digital set called Forget Me Nots. The papers are digital too, but they were what I had left over from the Quirky Frog set. Now I only have one more anniversary card to go.

Challenges I'm entering my card into include:
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes 
Glitter n Sparkle - Use a digi
Robyn's Fetish - Anything goes

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I really love these papers. They go so well together. The coloring is amazing. Very Beautiful Card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Michelle (DT)

Lisa (aka CropDropNRoll) said...

Linda - Wow! 3 anniversaries in September! I'd be a rebel, too! LOL. Lovely anniversary card; and I'm sure the recipient(s) will love it, too. Great use of the optional twist. Thanks for dropping this cutie on our porch at 613 Avenue Create.

mulberry station said...

Linda, I love this card and its simplicity. the yellow and black color combo is perfect along with the embossing. Sooo cute!
Hugs, Nancy

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful anniversary card Linda, clean and simple but elegant!