Friday, September 19, 2014

From the Heart

I'm in a bit of a creative slump. I sit down at my desk and my mind goes blank for what to do! I've had this adorable  From the Heart Stamp of the Month (Flappy Birthday) colored for quite some time, just not certain where to take it from there. I tried my hand at clouds once again...and once again I can tell I still need practice! I'm also desperately trying to use up some designer paper, either scraps or paper packs I've had for quite some time. After all, companies keep coming out with irresistible new designs!  

2 comments:

Imke said...

Linda, this is super cute. The DP fits perfect - and your clouds looks great !!!

Thanks for joining our SOTM September Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! I love those clouds and that layout! Thanks for joining the SOTM challenge!!
lyn