Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Have a Bloomiful Day

Since getting back from Disney (what a wonderful time we had!!), I can't seem to get back into the groove of card making!! I actually made this card awhile back, just never posted it. So today is the day to share this sweetie, Lily's Flowers, from Imagine That. Isn't she a sweetie?!!! I also used digital paper from Imagine That called Blossoms & Bugs. I played off the red with white polka dots heart on her overalls. I just got this cool Chevron Cloud Die from Simon Says Stamp and had to use it!! Hope you have a bloomiful day too!!!

Don't forget about the August challenge going on at Imagine That Blog. It's a progressive challenge, so use this month's featured stamp set, Dolphins, and receive next month's free!!!
  

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so colourful. Love the design paper.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Looks like me watering my plants but add 50 years on toi her face...lol. very cute card. Hope it was a fun time at Disney. .ps.. you will love both circle burst dies and u really like your chevron cloud die ..beer seen that one before.

Lisa Lara said...

Adorable Lou.