Monday, August 11, 2014

Cupcake Inspirations

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Cupcake Inspirations, and above are the cupcakes to be inspired by! Aren't they adorable?!!!

Well Doodle Pantry is the perfect place to find lots and lots of images of bugs!! My "bug" is actually a birdie dressed up as one!! Too sweet!! This image is Bee Birdie and can be found HERE. Did you notice the honeycomb background? That's actually the Beeutiful Beehive SVG and PDF, also from Doodle Pantry, that I cut out with my Cameo. A fun challenge that I hope you can join for your chance at winning a $10 coupon for the store at Doodle Pantry.
  

5 comments:

Nance said...

Gorgeous card! I love that hexagonal die! Thanks to Doodle Pantry for sponsoring us this week! And glad you joined in yourself! Nance, Sweetie DT at Cupcake Inspirations.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh My Gosh...I was just looking at this image, wanting to do it. I just finished an image of a bee girl that I want anme...haha, but then I wanted to also do this adorable bee bird by Doodle Pantry.

Indy's Designs said...

Just love the birdie dressed as a bumblebee! The honeycomb background...great touch! So glad you joined Cupcake Inspirations' Bugs Challenge!
Hugs, Debbie!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love it Linda, just so adorable and yet CAS, super!
hugs
Glenda

Dawn Frost said...

Oh so cute, I LOVE how you did the background!