Wednesday, July 9, 2014

You Rock

Welcome back to our latest challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. I know you're gonna love our latest sketch, another winner for sure.  

And our sponsor is a friend who is near and dear to my heart...Heather from Fresh Brewed Designs. Here's a little bit about Heather:

"Hello, I am Heather Dennis, the owner and artist at Fresh Brewed Designs.
I love and do all I can to put God first in my life. I am so blessed beyond all I deserve.
I have an amazing husband who supports and loves me more than anything. 
We lead praise and worship together in church. I love hearing him sing.
I home school two of the best kids in the world. They are my heart.
I can't even describe how much they mean to me. 
I LOVE all things crafty. I have been crafting and creating since as early as I can remember.

Here is a little about our shop:
Fresh Brewed Designs is a small online company that has been 
offering a wide variety of digital 
and rubber stamps since November 2010, 
designed to meet the 
needs of paper crafting addicts 
everywhere. With over 30 categories to choose from and 
new additions each month, our range of products is expanding all of the time.  
We also have BIG NEWS for 2014!  
Every month this year we will be giving away 
BLOG CANDY! 
We would love for you to visit our blog and facebook pagewhere fresh ideas are always percolating." 
  
Heather is offering our winner 3 free digis of their choice.
 
Here's my card using the Fresh Brewed Designs image Groovy. I just got some new paper packs (which I totally don't need but boy did I want them!!) and this one, Enchanted Garden from Bo Bunny, is beautiful. And for those few moments that I use purple, I needed some papers in a shade that I can work with!!! Sure hope you can join us for another fabulous challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
 

4 comments:

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Linda, I always have so much fun looking at what you have created for the month! Love the fun sketches, too! Great card for Fresh Brewed....yes, You Rock! Hope you are having a great summer!
Hugs, Judi

Kathie said...

Oh Linda I know you don't like Purple very much but I totally love love your card this week and that beautiful colour combo one of my very favourite. This is such a cute image and this sketch and colours work perfectly together. Such a great card. Take care and have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HAHAHA!!! You are so funny! (new paper packs that you totally did not need ... I think we all could say the same thing...) These papers are gorgeous and groovy :) I love the multicolored chevron paper. That is totally swoon worthy! As is your beautiful card!
Hope you are having a super groovy day!
Hugs,
Heather

mulberry station said...

I love your fun colors for this card. So perfect for your rockin out girl. I love your other fun cards this past week too. Those frog boots are just too cute.
Hugs, Nancy