Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Greetings of the Season

So how many Christmas cards do you have done so far?!! A HUGE perk to being on a Christmas challenge design team is I get to create a holiday card every week!!! Fun, fun, fun, thanks to our generous sponsors. This week our theme at Holly Jolly Christmas is fancy folds. I've been so preoccupied with life that I've spent no time in my stamp room so my creativity level is close to zero. A gate fold card is all I had the time and energy to come up with. I used an image from QKR Stampede, our generous sponsor, called Pine Cone. Perfect for that one bachelor friend of ours that I like to make masculine holiday cards for. I hope you can join us for our fancy folds challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas.
  

1 comment:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Oh I love this, a simple fold but perfect for a masculine card. I love the woodgrain background to this . Love it.
Cindy