Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Gift Card Holders

Time to share our latest challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas -- anything but a card. I went with a gift card holder...and an easy one at that. I found the instructional video HERE and HERE. I made two of them so you could see what they look like both open and closed. Are you surprised I show it with a Starbucks card?!!! The digital image, sentiment and papers all come from a Doodle Pantry set, Jolly Saint Nicholas. Come and join us at Holly Jolly Christmas and show off your "anything but a card" project.

Other challenges I'd like to submit my project to include:
Simply Create Too - anything but a card
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas     
ABC Christmas Challenge - Santa or Elf
Sweet Stampin' Christmas - Santa

7 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Linda, I love this. I made one of these a long time ago and it was so much fun. I'm going to have to try and do another one. Thanks for the great inspiration!!
Hugs, Sarah T

Debbie said...

These are great!! So pretty and such a great gift card holder! Going to have to check out the tuts!

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Linda: Your gift card holders are perfect! Very glad you joined in the Simply Create Too "Anything But a Card Challenge" & hope you enter our new challenge tomorrow.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Dawn Frost said...

Love them! I'm so far behind, not only do I not have gift card holders I have no Christmas cards either, lol!

mixamatoasties said...

These are super. What a great idea.

Thanks for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month,

Susan

Helen said...

Oooh...these are fab!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Tracey T said...

Love this idea! A great way to pep up a gift voucher. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x