Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Fresh Brewed Month Long Challenge

Welcome to the latest month long challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog. You actually get to choose your challenge - sketch, photo inspiration OR both.  

Being the sketch lover that I am, I always pick to do the sketch!! Here I used the fun and fabulous Fresh Brewed Designs digital image Happy Easter Eggs. I just have to toot my own horn a little bit with this one...I actually cut this out using my Cameo!!!!!! I just got it and have had fun playing with it. I still can't believe I got this to work, thanks to lots and lots of helpful videos on you tube! Now I'm hoping you'll join us for our month long  Choose Your Challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog.

3 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Linda this is just so cute and bright and SWEET!!! Wonderful card!! The colours are just so SPRINGY...come on Spring!!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

WOOOOHOOOO!!!! GO YOU!!! I so want one of those cameo things. I have heard great things about them, but am really intimidated by them.

This card is so adorably sweet! LOVE the soft pastels and the beautiful papers. Makes me so excited for spring!

Hugs,
Heather

Lori Barnett said...

Girl...this is ADORBS!!! I need to start playing with the Easter goodies!