Sunday, February 16, 2014

Just a Note

It's time for a new clean and simple challenge over at The Outlawz. It's also my turn to host - I have a confession to make, I am so sick and tired of all the red and pink for Valentines Day. This challenge this week is to make a CAS project using black and white ONLY!! Not as easy as it sounds, I kept want to add a little layer or embellishment of red to this card!!! I used a Paper Smooches set called Beboppin. I ended up making both the notes layer and sentiment several times...kept getting ink on my fingers and smearing it around. How frustrating!! Anyway, it's done and already in the mail for my nephew-in-law for releasing his second album. So cool!
  

1 comment:

Cole Meyer said...

Your nephew-in-law is going to love this! It had to be worth all the inky fingers!! CAS, yet bold and beautiful -- love it!