Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sweet Love

Welcome back to another new challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Be sure and follow our blog, there's a prize up for grabs once we reach 100! And here's our latest sketch for this week. It's yet another beauty!

This week has really been fun for me!! Our sponsor is Fresh Brewed Designs, and I'm lucky enough to be on their design team also! Heather is the sweetest person around. Be sure and head to her shop HERE where you'll find something fun! The prize this week is 3 free digis from Fresh Brewed Designs.

Here's my card using our sketch and the adorable Fresh Brewed Designs image So Happy Together. Are you surprised it's not a snowman??!!! I found this Basic Grey paper pad buried underneath "stuff" on my desk and decided to go with these colors. And of course the heart needed some red Stickles for a bit of pop!

Sure hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
 


5 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Got a coffee/tea theme going with your 2 cards? I LIKE it! I giggled when I read about your finding the Basic Grey paper underneath some "stuff" on your desk. Mine is perpetually messy. Last week, my hubby wanted to know if I had re-organized everything. Nope, it was just clean for once!

mulberry station said...

I have really been watching for you on Catch The Bug. You card is too cute Linda. I love the mugs. I had to laugh too about your basic gray papers. At least you were able to find them. I get looking through my papers and think I have found a gold mine sometimes. I have sooo much I really done know what I have. LOL.
Hope to see you!!
Hugs, Nancy

Heide said...

Such pretty papers with the cute image. Love the the sparkle. Know what you mean about finding the paper, been there! LOL.
Hugs, Heide

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Linda, Linda, Linda... how did I miss this card> I LOVE the colors and softness of it all. Such a beautiful design. Everything about it makes me smile... and wish I could sit down and have a cuppa with you. Especially today. It is SO COLD! lol!!!
You are too good to me. Thank you for the sweet words and for making my heart swell up like the Grinch's. lol ;) I love you big time much! you are such a wonderful friend!!!

Big smiles,
Heather

Sally Dube said...

Love it!! Love the mugs and how you've colored them up!! Really cute!! And, I have to say I was a bit surprised there wasn't a snaoman on your card... ;-)
Blessings to you Linda!!
Sally