Monday, December 9, 2013

Ugly Sweater Challenge

Another challenge at Catch the Bug - create a funny card using someone's sweater listed for that day's challenge. My choice was My Ugly Sweater - use red, silver & green + a snowman. Any time I get to create using a snowman, I'm in!! Here is the super sweet Lil Snowman Star. He's perfect all dressed up in red and green. The layer of paper matting my dear sweet snowman is actually silver. The snowflake paper is all glittery (and messy if I may add!!) and the two strips along the bottom of the card are narrow pieces of washi tape. I'm using the punny sentiment as the funny aspect to my card.

3 comments:

mulberry station said...

Wow, I love this fun sketch too. and I love the use of all the white papers. And, of course, the snowman is adorable!!!
Hugs, Nancy

Glenda Atkins said...

Another delightful fun card and what a fabulous little snowman!
hugs
Glenda

Min said...

What a cute Ugly Sweater project! I really must get these cute little guys out of my collection and use them!
Thanks for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Holiday Chaos Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our newe THEME Challenge that starts tomorrow! We hope you’ll play along!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations