Sunday, November 17, 2013

OWH Fundraiser Reminder

 Doodle Pantry is holding a fundraiser for Operation Write Home (OWH for short). Above is a picture of the special bundle you can purchase for only $5, and OWH will receive 70%  of the purchase. 
My first card is a clean and simple creation using the Missing You set. I totally adore the sentiment about missing you more than ice cream. Now that is a whole lot of missing!!!!!

I can't seem to stop using the kitty from the With Heart set. Talk about sweet!! I used one of the sketches from OWH, #6 to be exact. That is also digital paper from this set too.

I want to thank everyone who has purchased this bundle. You have until November 30th to purchase these digital stamp sets as a bundle and for a cheaper price. After Nov. 30th they will be available for purchase as individual sets at a higher price. Now get making some cards and send them off to OWH. It will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!!! 

1 comment:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

cute cards, Linda! thanks for posting info about the doodle pantry special stamp set. I'm going there now....
:) Marie