Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Be Merry

I wanted to make a reminder card about our latest month long challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog - Let it Snow/Christmas. Hubby & I have a mutual bachelor friend that I always need to make a more masculine Christmas card for every year. I told him to just help me out and get married already!!! Hahahaha!! Anyway, I used a sweet Fresh Brewed Designs digital image, Boy with Candy Cane. I've been challenging myself this year to make my holiday cards using everyday, non-holiday papers. I think I did on this one since the papers came from a western themed paper pack!! Such a fun card to create.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

This is really cute!! His facial expression reminds me of Curious George! :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Aaah so cute, love the paisley background paper! Fab card Linda!
hugs
Glenda

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is ADORABLE!!! Oh I LOVE it Linda! Great papers and colors. I know your 'bachelor friend' will love it. I have been sending the same hint to my brother about getting married. lol! He is one step closer. If he doesn't hurry up, I will just do it myself!

Now I am freaked out that our little guy looks like Curious George ... ick. lol!!!

Sending BIG HUGS!!!
Heather