Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Just Saying Hello

It's hump day, so it time to share our latest challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Isn't it absolutely fabulous?!!! I think so too! 

And what else is fabulous is our sponsor, A Day for DaisiesA DAY FOR DAISIES provides themed categories of over 1000 fun and whimsical digital images, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions! Up for grabs for our winner is a $12 gift certificate to the A Day for Daisies shop. 

And here's my card, using the adorable Acorn Cutie C. Such a sweetie. I thought the curtain affect on the left side of the card would highlight this darling little image perfect. I hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday
  

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a smiley card Linda. It just makes me smile to look at it.

I love your colour scheme and your papers.

Hope you have a great week.

Holly
xx

Joanna M. said...

Holly is right ... this card DOES make me smile. Great little image (tho I have to wonder about her shoe choices) and great papers this week!

~Joanna

mulberry station said...

Your curtain really does highlight your image well. I love this card and smiled when I saw it. I love the acorn on her head....so stinkin cute! Have a great week.
Hugs, Nancy

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card Linda, I love your adorable image and great details.
hugs
glenda

Kathie said...

Oh Linda what a sweet card it's just so cute. I love your darker coloured curtain with the yellow rose tie back as Nancy said it really highlights your image and makes it pop. It's so pretty. Take care wishing you a wonderful week and happy crafting.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

So adorable! Just the cutest image ever. Love that paper too. Have a great weekend.
hugs, Heide

Jeannie said...

This little acorn is indeed so sweet and so cute! LOVE the Fall color scheme!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Arlana 11426 said...

How is your little Acorn girl is so Sweet. Love your curtain is the cutest ever. Hope you are doing well hugs Arlana