Thursday, September 5, 2013

Doodle Pantry Release

Today is the day for the new release over at Doodle Pantry. Every month I am in total awe of what Laurie creates...and you are going to LOVE what you see new for this month!!! Check out all the newest items HERE. The set I got to work with is called Vintage Stocking. The colors for this set are out of this world gorgeous! I love non-traditional colors for Christmas and this set really takes the cake!! I kept my design simple, wanting the bright white to really pop. The button was added as a cover-up to a mistake of mine...embellishments are a good thing!!!

The Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge will start at 12noon eastern time on the Doodle Pantry Blog. The super sweet set you will receive for playing along with the challenge (must use a Doodle Pantry image) is called Jingle Ants...a must have for your Christmas card collection.
   

12 comments:

Patti P. said...

oh Linda, this is gorgeous. Love the elegance of your card! Such a wonderful set! Miss you guys.
hugs.....

NanaConnie said...

This is fantastic, Linda! Love the non-traditional colors in the papers. Lovely Victorian feel to it. :-D

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love Love Love.....those colors are super too!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a beautiful card. Love the crisp, clean design. Such a wonderful creation, Linda!

Marsha said...

Love how this turned out. Yes, love the colors. The dotted emboss folder was a great choice.

Glittered Paws said...

I am loving the vintage stockings - the colors are so rich and you are the white just pops.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Linda! The colors are amazing and I love that you used the designer paper that matched the stocking.

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh my this is so gorgeous, love the embossed background and everything else, fabulous card Linda.
hugs
Glenda

Charlene Mitchell said...

I too, love non-traditional Christmas colours! I absolutely love this Linda! I wasn't going to purchase this set . . . but uh oh . . . I might just have to now!!! Gorgeous! hugs

Donna said...

Awesome card, Linda! I just love those colors. Everything blends so well on your card. I'd had to laugh. The orange corner pieces that I used on my pumpkin card this time came about because of a mistake I made. We are versatile arent we? Have a wonderful weekend!

Lola said...

I ADORE all the white! Wonderful layout and texture. Just beautiful.

Dawn Frost said...

I love the white embossed background it sets of the image so nicely! Beautiful vintage card.