Tuesday, July 30, 2013

You Make me Smile

It's Tuesday, so that means I get to share with you a card I made using a Fresh Brewed Designs image. It didn't take me long to decide on this one, Grace in the Garden. Dad always grew the best tomatoes. Every summer Mom tried talking him into planting fewer tomatoes, but it never worked. Thank goodness because I would end up with bushels of 'em to eat and make juice. Oh the wonderful memories I will carry with me forever.

A simple card, that's for sure. I'm struggling to get my mojo back. But I couldn't believe my luck when I found this chunk of tomato paper in my scrap pile. Talk about perfect.

Fresh Brewed Designs is having an awesome sale - 60% off your entire digital stamp order. Hurry though, you only have until midnight tomorrow.

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

My mom is the gardener in my family... and I have to say that there is something special about her veggies ;). LOVE fresh tomatoes and tomato sandwiches. I like mine on reg bread with lots of mayo and salt ;) YUMMY! I am craving one now :D hehehe! Sending you many many hugs and prayers. I know that these memories will be treasured ones.
Love you lots!
Heather

Glenda Atkins said...

The card is wonderful and I love the happy memories it's making produced for you.
hugs
Glenda