Friday, July 19, 2013

Clearly iStamp Challenge

It's time for a new challenge over at Clearly iStamp. This time our theme is Christmas in July...how fun!! I went with the digital set from Clearly Digi Stamps called Little Bethlehem. Can you believe, once again I've used no designer or digital paper. I've been on a kick of using embossing folders instead. Love the dimension it gives. The image is the color version so I pulled the reds and teals from it for my papers.

Hope you can play along with our Christmas in July Clearly iStamp challenge. Also take a moment and check out what the new CiSC design team has created. This challenge is their debut and they will knock your socks off...if you're wearing any!!! Hahaha!
  

5 comments:

Kathy D. said...

You are just so cute!! love the embossed background too!!
Thanks so much for playing in the challenge!!

Heather said...

So gorgeous!! I love the embossing; it creates such a subtle pattern that just can't be achieved with patterned paper.

Glenda Atkins said...

You are getting a great head start on the Christmas cards! I am starting to think that is what July is for:O) Love the town of Bethlehem image and the embossed background!
hugs
Glenda

D- said...

I love your beautiful card. TFS.
D~ dmcardmaker (@aol)
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Pam D said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these stamps and your card! Great design and beautiful coloring, TFS!