Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day! We'll be celebrating another day since our son is on his trip to Italy - lucky duck! But we wanted to stand up cheer for the men in our lives over at The Outlawz. So for our Clean & Simple Challenge, any masculine theme will do. I used a Doodle Pantry image called Hotrod Pickup. This set was recently colorized so of course I had to use it!!!! It will take a very special someone who understands my sense of humor to not be insulted by "You're a Classic!" That is digital paper I used too from the set, adding a bit of ribbon and two brads to finish up this clean, simple, quick & easy card. Hope you can play along with us at The Outlawz.
 

5 comments:

Pryn said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous card!!! I cannot say enough how much I love your gift for choosing colors and patterns!!! I always enjoy seeing what combo you are going to use next :)

Love and hugs to you my DT Sistah!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this card. Saw it at the Outlawz and couldn't wait to comment on it here. You did a fabulous job putting this one together. That designer paper is gorgeous!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love classic cards! Your card is great. I sent e-cards out with the team of classic cars for Father's Day. I should had sent this image on a card too.

Glenda Atkins said...

Love that truck, it looks marvellous in pre coloured blue, great image for the males in our life. Your card is wonderful!
hugs
Glenda

Dawn Frost said...

Linda great CAS card! I just love that truck and the background paper is perfect!