Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Counting Down the Days

We leave on Sunday for the beach (did I mention that already?!!!) and I feel like I'm heading into vacation mode early! Fighting the cold and serious sinus headache had me turning off the computer early and saying to myself, "post this card first thing in the morning." Well first thing turned into a little bit later as the morning was packed with other distractions. Anyway, say hello to the latest digi from Fresh Brewed Designs called Bikini Kim. Looks like she's beat me to the beach, enjoying the sun, surf and an ice cold lemonade. Check out all the chances to win this and all the other new June digis at the Fresh Brewed Blog. You'll find lots of inspiration too from the fun and fabulous design team. Meanwhile, enjoy your day, it's sure to be a hot one.
 

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is TOOO PREFECT!!!
I LOVE the embossing and the soft feel to it. It is peaceful, calming, happy and fun. Hope your vacation is just the same!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful, love the clouds, the waves and the sun, such great details! The image is way too cute. Love your card!
hugs
Glenda