Sunday, May 19, 2013

Time to Relax

RELAX??? What's that?!!! Actually, this is a card for the clean and simple challenge over at The Outlawz. Our theme this week is "retirement." When hubby and I retire, I just want to relax, preferably on a beach, some place tropical where the sun always shines. But for my card, I went with a fun polka dotted couch as the place of comfort!! This is actually from a set by PaperTrey Ink, On My Couch. My white gel pen lines gave me grief...even though I though they were dry, they still smudged places. Serves me right for trying to work white on black card stock! Join us if you can for a fun clean and simple challenge over at The Outlawz.   

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOOOOOVE THIS CARD!!! How CUTE! Love the dotty couch. It looks so inviting in the 'dark' room. I want to go lay on it and take a nap ... and it is only 7:42 AM HAHAHAHA!!!
I better make another pot of coffee ;)
HUGS!