Friday, April 5, 2013

Treasured Friend and Berry Sweet

We mixed things up a little bit at the Doodle Pantry. Our usual first of the month release became the 5th of April with an additional release popping up around the middle of the month. So fun!!! My first card showcases the set Old Trunk. It's a stunning set with lots of wonderful sentiments and three digital papers - all of which are on this card. Since brown is my favorite color, I knew I had to create with this set.

Every month Laurie pulls out an older set to add color to, and this month it's Pears & Raspberries.  I used used the berries along with the thank you sentiment...because I needed a thank you card!!! Clean and simple with just a touch of bling.

Don't forget about our Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge - it will go love on the Doodle Pantry Blog at 12noon eastern. Create something using a Doodle Pantry digital image and you could win some really grand images, all chosen by you!!

 

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gorgeous designs, Linda! Love them both!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh wow...you did two and both wonderful wonderful wonderful. I'm waiting on one thing before doing the truck. I just love your CAS lines and approach so much so I may have to rethink what I'm going to do. Just don't think I could do it as good as justice as your pretty card.

Glittered Paws said...

Wowzers - what a pretty card - I'm lovin this trunk and will have to make a couple of guy cards using this set. Love the raspberries too, just a touch of bling and the card is complete.

Barb said...

Simply gorgeous!

Dawn Frost said...

I just LOVE the trunk card, the browns are so warm and inviting! The second card is beautifully clean and simple, nice!