Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sweet Bee

Happy Day to you! Warm and sunny, and I'm lovin' every minute of it. Welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and our latest challenge. We always have such fun sketches for you to try, so I hope you will this week.

Our sponsor this week is Stamp Fairy. So many fun and darling images, you really must take a moment to browse the store. And our winner this week will receive a $10 gift certificate to do just that! Here's a little bit about owner Gerda, in her own words:

 "Stamp Fairy officially launched on November 5th 2010. Gerda Burghardt, artist and owner, creates cute and whimsical digital images for the young and old, inspired by her life, love and 4 cute cats. You will find adorable teddies bears, young boys and girls, fuzzy little bunnies and whimsical critters. Stamp Fairy has new releases along with a free image in every new set published weekly on Fridays. Please visit the store and browse StampFairy’s wonderful images. We hope StampFairy’s images inspire YOUR creativity."


And here's my card using the adorable Lenny Bee. I think he's such a sweetie! I paired him up with the latest card kit from Simon Says Stamp. I love the colors and papers. Bee sure and join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and maybe you can be the winner of your very own images from Stamp Fairy.  

8 comments:

Kathie said...

Oh Linda I love it love it love it. This image is so cute and and your design papers are super perfect. I just love those glittery wings. This is such a lovely card. Take care and have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Joanna M. said...

Wow, that paper kit works beautifully with Lenny Bee doesn't it?!! Love your card and those sparkly wings are fantastic!

mulberry station said...

Your yellow and black papers are perfect with your adorable bee bear. I absolutely love your card!!! He is so cute!
Hugs, Nancy

Sally Dube said...

Such a cute card Linda - Lenny makes one Honey of a Bee!! Perfect papers !!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Jeannie said...

Just too gosh darn cute again Linda! Those papers are perfect and I love the glittery wings too!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Heide said...

My favorite card this week! Love everything about it, from the glitter wings to great papers.
Hugs, Heide

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love everything about this happy card! Love the glittery wings of your beary cute bee. The coloring, take on the sketch and wonderful details rock!

Unknown said...

Love your card Linda. I love the colours coordinating with the cutest bee. Holly xx