Tuesday, April 16, 2013

CDS Digi Release

Today is release day also for Clear Dollar Stamps. I have two adorable sets I want to share with you. First up is Lisa Lara's Woof. I so love sets with animals and this one is the sweetest. I thought this card would be perfect for my package I have yet to send off to Operation Write Home because all those deployed service men and women are definitely missing their family and friends back home.

Here's is Deedee Anderson's set, What's Cooking. That's a question my family asks every evening! One day I have something in the oven or crock pot, the next it's leftovers!! Anyway, I used the color version (you know how I love those) and digital paper all included in this set. Figured this would make a good get well card.

Be sure and stop by the store to check out what all is new for April. I'm sure you'll find lots to fill your cart.

1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

Beautiful cards, Linda!!! Love them!!