Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Sweet Fat Cat

Yes, it's Wednesday, and yes, I'm all messed up because of the boys being off school for Easter break. So that means I get to welcome you to our latest challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I can't believe it's sketch #200!! WOW!! I hope you can join us for this one and the next 200!!

Our wonderful sponsor this week is The Doodle Garden. Take a moment to browse, you're gonna love what you see.

 Thanks for taking the time to get to know a little bit about the gal behind The Doodle Garden digis!

I'm Jennifer L Nilsson (but please, call me Jenn or Jenna!). And I am blessed to be able to work full-time from home as a licensed artist.

I enjoy creating bright whimsical pieces for manufacturers, but also wanted to be able to offer something to those who like to craft. So I have begun my journey with digistamp designs with my Etsy shop: The Doodle Garden.

It's fairly new, but is growing pretty fast and I am SOOO enjoying creating these little whimsies for YOU!

Jenna is offering our grand prize winner 5 single digis of their choice -- fun and fabulous!! Thanks Jenna!

 Here is my card, using the adorable Fat Cat image. I simply couldn't resist this cutie as I have two cats and they are both, well let's just say, extra fluffy and well fed!!! I used copic markers and an old card kit that I am trying to use up. Wanted to keep it simple so I thought a little stitching was in order.

Here are my two kitties, Moonstruck (on the seat) and Mojo (stretched out on the blanket). They claim they don't like each other then I find them sleeping on the same chair!! Too adorable. 

Hope you can join us this week for our 200th sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday
 


7 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Love your "well fed, fluffy" cats (including the one on your card). I love the name "mojo," great name for the cat of a crafter.

Kathie said...

Oh Linda your card is just so cute especially coming from a cat lover. Such pretty colours and embellishments. Your own cats are lovely and so typical sleeping together but don't love each other. I taken mine to the vets this morning for his teeth to be cleaned and to be microchipped. He weighted in at 5.3kg he's not over weight he's a lean and lazy machine. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

Linda, I love your fat cat. He is awesome. I love the combination of your colors and papers...and especailly how you colored him up. Sooo cute! Love your real cats too. I use to have one but I can't have them in the house and the havalina kill them.
Have a good break.
Hugs, Nancy

Sally Dube said...

Love that Fat Cat image and I LOVE how you have colored it!! Awesome card!!
Blessings to you Linda!!
Sally

Heide said...

What cute kitties. Love how they find their own spot. You card is so sunny and bright, love how you colored the cat. Have a super weekend.
Hugs, Heide

Jeannie said...

Awww...love your little fur-babies! I can see how you were inspired to use this fun image and I love all of the bright colors!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOVE your cheerful papers and the sweet image. Your kitty cats are ADORABLE! Love that pic you shared!!! :D