Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sweet Ladybug

Welcome to our latest sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. It's fun and fabulous so I sure hope you can join in.

We have a new sponsor this week, Paper Addictions. I highly recommend taking a stroll thru the shop, the images are adorable. Our grand prize winner this week will be happy because they will receive any 5 items from Paper Addictions' Etsy shop. 

 "My name is Jacqueline Mathews and I am a crafter and designer.  I love paper, pens, doodling, stamping and above all designing.  I have a degree in fine arts with an emphasis in graphic design.  I worked in the graphic design industry for many years and quit 15 years ago to become a stay at home mom for my 3 kids.  Now that the kids are older and don’t need me as much, I am reinventing myself and have decided that I wanted to create my own line of digital stamps.  I have dabbled in rubber stamping and became a “Stampin’ up!” demonstrator and had a blast, but thought it would be more fun to create my own stamps.  I decided digital was the way to go.  It is affordable for the customer and for the designer.  I now have a digital stamp shop on Etsy called “PaperAddictions”.  I would love to create my own line of rubber stamps someday, but for now I am testing my designs out in my shop to see if anyone likes them.  I am pleasantly surprised that I have gotten a good response to the images I have designed so far.  This positive response has motivated me to create more images in the future."

For my card, I was thrilled to work with KatieBug on a Swing. Is she not adorable?!! Play along with us, because this could be one of the items you choose from our wonderful sponsor Paper Addictions



5 comments:

mulberry station said...

Linda, this is the sweetest image. I love how you did the ribbon treatment. I hope things are warming up for you. It is here a little bit.
Hugs, Nancy

Joanna M. said...

That little bug IS pretty much the cutest Linda. Another fantastic card!

Jeannie said...

Sooo cute and I really like the black matting and that cute ribbon!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Heide said...

What a sweet little card! Have a Happy Easter.
Hugs, Heide

Unknown said...

Cute cute image Linda. Love your care. Have a great week. Holly xx