Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hugs to You!

Welcome to our latest challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We're actually visiting an older sketch this week, so let's have some fun with it.

Speaking of fun, our wonderful sponsor is none other than Sally Ann at Digi Stamp Boutique.

" All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating."

Our winner will receive 6 free digital images of their choice from Digi Stamp Boutique

  For my card I used the adorable Easter Dan. I think he is just precious! I used some old designer papers I found in my stash - I felt like I went shopping and didn't have to go out in the freezing cold to find what I needed! I will be submitting this card to the Digi Stamp Boutique blog challenge - use a DSB image on your project and you are entered! Can't wait to see all your wonderful creations at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.




13 comments:

mulberry station said...

Your card is so stickin cute!! I love this adorable image and how you colored him up. I love your added stitching. I need to take the time to do that sometime. It gives a card such a nice effect. Have a good week.
Hugs, Nancy

Joanna M. said...

So cute this week. Your stitching on the past few cards (yep, I'm stalking) is great! I can't get my zigzagging to look quite so straight. BTW: where did Studbo come from? Just curious!

sandi said...

So cute!!Love. How you added the stitching. Thank you for sharing.

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Very cute indeed :) - can't believe Easter will soon be here!

Sally Dube said...

Super cute card Linda!! Love your stitching and twine and the image is adorable!! Beautiful coloring!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Lisa Lara said...

oh so cute Lou. Thank you for sharing in my stamp set debut. Mwah.

Glenda Atkins said...

What a cutie,love the stitching and colouring, adorable card!
hugs
Glenda

Kathie said...

Oh Linda this is such a cute Easter card I love this image it's just adorable. Love your pretty pastels and how you used the butchers twine. Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

Linda,
What a sweet little image, super cute card. Have a super week.
Hugs, Heide

Pat (mspfd) said...

How adorable! Love that sweet image combined with your papers. (Isn't it wonderful when you rediscovered things that work perfectly with a card you are in the process of making?)

Jeannie said...

That paper is adorable with this sweet little man and the purple twine is perfect!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Unknown said...

This card makes me smile Linda. I love your papers and the image you chose is so sweet. Holly xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Really gorgeous Linda...thanks for entering the DigiStamp Boutique competition... Sally-Ann :o)