Sunday, January 20, 2013

Tea Time

If you're looking for the Fresh Brewed Designs Rubber Release Blog Hop, please go HERE

It's Sunday, and that means a new clean and simple challenge over at The Outlawz. Our challenge this week celebrates January's Hot Tea Month - create a CAS card that features a beverage. Since I really enjoy a cup of piping hot tea, I went with it. I used a die cut and stamp set from PaperTrey Ink called Tea for Two. Some washi tape and bling and this get well card is ready for mailing. Please join us for our Tea Time challenge over at The Outlawz.   

5 comments:

Vi soriano said...

Love that pink coloring in your tea pot....lovely card...nice tea pot shape . Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Debi said...

I came to your blog over an hour ago from the Outlawz challenge and got distracted by the blog hop. I loved this CAS card and just wanted to see some more of your work. TFS Great blog.

Edwina said...

Hi Linda, I just saw my post before starting the CDS hop about the CAS challenge. I am so happy. I love tea cards and layouts. You will be seeing me there soon. I love your card. Love the teapot and the pretty pink you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Just love this!!!! Sheer CAS perfection :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful CAS card, love the pink teapot and the card could be used for many different occasions , just use a different sentiment. Neat!