Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pink Penguin Wishes


Yes, I'm back already with my 2nd installment for the Bugaboo Birthday Bash. Check it out on their blog, Catch the Bug. This time we have a sketch challenge and you know how I LOVE sketches!!! It's perfect for a quick and easy card. The other part of the challenge was something with threes.

 And here is mine, using the sweet Bugaboo image, Birthday Penguin - Gift. Why did I color in the penguin pink you ask? And I answer, just for something fun!!! I'm sending all the cards I make this week to Operation Write Home, and figured this would make a wonderful card for a soldier to send home to their little girl. In my quest to use up as many as I can, the papers are scraps. And my something of 3 are the brads. Now let me see if I can get one more card done before the boys get home from school...fingers crossed.  

2 comments:

mulberry station said...

This is adorable Linda. I really love the papers you have used for this one.
Hugs, Nancy

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable is right, and the image works so well with the sketch, nicely done Linda!