Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I To-tea-lly Love You

I don't know why I waited until this morning to post my card. I should have stayed up a little longer last night and scheduled it because now I am soooooo tired, I don't know if this will make any sense or not!!! I've already goofed big time - I moderate comments and have recently been invaded by lots and lots of spam. Well in my zest to delete the spam, I also deleted two lovely comments from two beautiful ladies - so sorry Stacy and Glenda (hanging head in shame). So bear with me as I try to break thru the cobwebs in my mind and make sense with what I'm typing!!!

January is National Hot Tea month, so how perfect this adorable Fresh Brewed Designs image, I To-tea-lly Love You, is! I found this paper with the gorgeous pinks, grays and black and went with it. Inside it reads "You're my Cup of Tea." So fun!!

Just wanted to add a quick reminder about our blog hop this weekend, starting at the Fresh Brewed Blog. You won't want to miss it. And don't forget about our month long challenge also at the Fresh Brewed Blog, Anything Goes. Have a wonderful Tuesday.


3 comments:

VanessaB said...

beautiful and sweet card! such a cute image and i love the papers/colors you chose. :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Your card is gorgeous! I am sorry you are having a rough day. Hope you got some rest and are feeling better.

Your card is so sweet, and soft and pretty! LOVE the black and white papers!

Glenda Atkins said...

Sweet,sweet card Linda, hope your day improved somewhat from this morning! Spam can be so irritating, not fun at all!
hugs
Glenda