Thursday, January 31, 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside

And talk about windy too!!! Yesterday it was in the 60s, today the 20s with ice and snow. I need to move south. Anyway, I thought the photo inspiration challenge over at Catch the Bug couldn't be more appropriate.

The sentiment tells it all!!! This Bugaboo image is called AKV Boy Winter and can be found HERE. I was inspired by the blues and browns too of the photo and I found in my stash a Gina K Designs kit that I used for the  papers, ribbon and brads. Now if I could just start using up all these wonderful paper kits that I have from various companies, I could then buy more!!!!!! It truly is an illness, isn't it??!! Enjoy your today and stay warm.

3 comments:

mulberry station said...

Don't you just love the extremes in the temperatures we have been having. It has been the same way here. I love your card. That is one image I don't have from Bugaboo. He is a cutie. Stay warm.
Hugs, Nancy

Min said...

BRRRR - been cold here too - I can so relate! Keep warm!
Thanks so much for playin' with us this week for the Catch The Bug Blog Photo Inspiration Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps.
We hope you join us again this week!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Glenda Atkins said...

Another Bugaboo cutie, you can tell he has to do no shoveling, just look at that smile! Wonderful card Linda!