Saturday, November 24, 2012

Enjoy the Season

Talk about a bitter cold day!! That wind made me simply Brrrrr!! I made vegetable soup for dinner and boy was it yummy. It's done in the slow cooker and the recipe can be found HERE. It doesn't call for it but I add a can of diced tomatoes too.

Staying inside out of the cold gave me time to get some cards made. This one used a Clearly Digi Stamps set called Holiday Nutcrackers. I used the color version as well as one of the digital papers. I followed the challenge over at CAS(E) This Sketch. Check it out cause it's one I will use over and over again. I used the png versions of my image and sentiment so I could merge them onto one panel. It looked empty on the bottom left so I punched a hole and added some ribbon.

I also wanted to remind you of our Clearly Inspired Challenge - Clean and Simple. You still have time to play!

3 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

The way you pulled the ribbon through looks GREAT! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful CAS card, love the image and the way you did the ribbon!

Chrissy Larson said...

What a great Christmas card! I love the image and the ribbon is great! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!