Saturday, November 3, 2012

CAS Christmas

The sun came out today...for all of 5 minutes!!! What a tease! It's been a long time since we've seen it. I wanted to share a just for fun card I made yesterday using the Mistletoe Memories from Gina K. I think I goofed, getting a little berry happy! I think I should have added the leaves on either side of the stem and berries only in the middle. Oh well, it was quick and easy to make so I can always make another! I stamped the words in the background and sponged around the edges of the kraft layer. Quick, easy, clean, simple and very, very mailable! Perfect!!!

Challenges I'm submitting this card for:
Christmas Stampin' All Year - Anything Goes
Crafty Ann's - Christmas
Crafty Ribbons - Christmas
Divas by Design - Festive

Family night tonight, we're watching The Avengers on DVD. Don't forget to set you clocks back and enjoy that extra hour of sleep!!!

5 comments:

susie said...

Think the simplicity of your design makes the card stand out. Thanks for joining us over at CSAYL xxx

La Vikinga said...

Fine stamp! And a great CAS card, thanks for joining in at our challenge at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight and welcome back!

Charlotta / La Vikinga

Unknown said...

What a stunning CAS card for Christmas. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons in our Christmas challenge.
hugs
Dawn xx

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Diva's this time
Hugs
Jayne

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful card, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x