Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thinking of You

This is my third post today...please scroll down for my Sweet Sketch Wednesday and The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog posts. Be sure and read this one though for the Fresh Brewed Blog. It's time to announce our monthly prize challenge for October and show off the new digi release at Fresh Brewed Designs. Our theme this month is "Thinking of You." I used the lovely new digi called Sweetie Tweetie. I flipped the image, just for fun. Now don't laugh at my poor attempt at coloring a blue bird. It's a young one and he hasn't got all his glorious colorful feathers yet!!! An artist I am not. I hope you can join us this month for our latest challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog.  

1 comment:

VanessaB said...

this card is darling! the bird is colored beautifully! wonderful colors and card design :)