Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Colors of Fall

Welcome to a new CAS challenge over at The Outlawz. One of my favorite things about autumn are the colors. Our challenge to you this week is to create a CAS card and pick only 3 of these 5 fall colors - green, yellow, orange, red and brown. For my card, which is also doubling as my brother's birthday card, I'm claiming green, yellow and red as my three colors. Okay, okay, there is brown in there too with my stamping, but that's my neutral - my story and I'm stickin' to it!!! My "red" ended up being an orangish red, but I'm still calling it red!! Both the trees and sentiment come from GinaK Designs - Sun Kissed Autumn and Pleasant Plurals. Like I said, I am sending this off to my brother for his birthday. His daughter's wedding was yesterday so I could have given it to him then, but it's definitely more fun getting cards in the mail, even for guys. Join us for our Limited Colors CAS challenge at The Outlawz.   

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card captures the colours of fall perfectly, love it!