Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Digi Release Day at Clear Dollar Stamps

Welcome to our monthly digital release at Clear Dollar Stamps. I'm always excited for you to see what is being released each month, because it's always so fabulous!!!!! My first card uses Lisa Lara's set called Souper. I used the color version of the little soup cans, merging the sentiment onto the cans. This was not my initial idea for my card, but when I goofed up printing my images, another idea was born!! And I'm happy with the way it turned out!  

 Next up is Eat More Ham. Again I used the color version as well as the digital papers included in this set. This set, in the clear acrylic, was the very first set I created with when I joined Clear Dollar Stamps a few years ago. So of course I had to create with it again in digital form!! I merged some of the leaves to make it appear Mr. Turkey was running through a pile of them as he tried to make his get away!!!

And last up is Little Bethlehem. I used the color version and one of the digital papers. Some very non-traditional Christmas colors...this is right up my alley! Such a quick and easy card to make.

Check out the CDS blog, Clearly iStamp, to see all the wonderful digis being released today. You will want them all, I have no doubt!!

4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Beautiful cards Lou. I love how you did the circle center with the turkey and the leaves bottom.

CanadianScraps43 said...

Linda your cards are gorgeous. So love how you mat your cards and the sewing is always perfect. Can't wait to see what else you do. Hugs.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm getting the biggest kick and giggles out of your souper and turkey cards....humm... I need to go check out Clear Dollar Stamp. Did you know the first EVER digital stamp I bought was from Clear Dollar Stamps...and turned out it was drawn my Laurie. Did you know the first ever rubber stamps I bought online was Charlie Horse from Clear Dollar Stamps? Actually Linda, do you really care...haha I have a special place in my heart for certain online stores and Clear Dollar is one of them. I need to get back there...which means spending money...hummm

Glenda Atkins said...

Three wonderful cards, the first one has such a good play on words, the second is hilarious and the third is beautiful and meaningful. Love then all!