Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Christmas Creations

Christmas Creations is the theme for this month's pre-blog hop Facebook challenge from Fresh Brewed Designs. Read all about it HERE at the Fresh Brewed Blog. You can use any Winter/Christmas FBD digi or rubber stamp you may already own or get this freebie, Christmas House. To get your free digi, go HERE and "purchase" it, using the code FREE HOUSE to get it free. Don't forget to use the digital delivery option to get free shipping. It's that simple then you too can get started creating with this adorable image. I used Stickles on the snow and crystal effects on the peppermint chimney for some fun dimension. I went through some of my paper stash yesterday and found these sweet papers, fun and perfect for a Christmas Creation!

5 comments:

mulberry station said...

Hi Linda, I love this sketch and your image is adorable. Hope you are having a grand week!!!
Hugs, Nancy

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Hello Linda...this little card jumped out at me as soon as I opened your post...it saying" Look at me...I'm so cute and loving winter time"...haha Wow...free....need to go search.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOOK HOW CUTE THIS IS!!! I LOVE the sketch and the pretty pretty colors. LOVE the gingergread house look to it too :D

Sending many hugs and smiles,
Heather

VanessaB said...

fantastically perfect christmas card. i love it! :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful Christmas card, love the gingerbread house and the fun background paper!