Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I am DiSTRESSED!!!

We've started the college application process with Phillip and I'm already STRESSED!!!! Too much paper work! Okay, thanks for the allowing me to vent. I'm not punching the keys quite so hard as I'm typing!

Welcome to our latest fun challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog. Our theme this week, Distressing. For my card, I used the beautiful Fresh Brewed Designs image called Jesus is the Light. I used my Copic markers on it as well as some Crystal Effects on the flame. I used my scissors to distress the edges then I sponged some light brown ink. The strips of holiday dp were sponged with the same brown ink but not distressed. Simple yet elegant. I sure hope you can join us this week for our fun challenge. And don't forget the month long prize challenge, Humor - find all the details HERE.

This weekend is our Rubber Release Blog Hop...be there!!

3 comments:

VanessaB said...

sooooooo beautiful!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful Christmas card, gives meaning to the season, love it!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I don't think you vented enough! LOL!!! we had tons of paperwork and things to fill out just for homeschooling this year and I almost lost my mind! I can only imagine all you are dealing with! HUGS!!!!

LOVE your card!!! I am ready for Christmas - almost! I only wish the feeling and smells and happiness lasted longer than the month or so we celebrate it. Beautiful colors and soft sweet papers.

HUGS
Heather