Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy Fall

Yes, it's fall, but I don't have to be happy about it!!!!! Actually, I love fall with all it's painted glory of reds, yellows, browns and oranges. What I don't love is the fact winter is not that far behind. On my card, it sure looks like Angel Cake is lovin' fall! You can find this sweet image HERE at Fresh Brewed Designs. I printed my digi, as I seem to do with ALL my digis, on white cardstock, but I made my card using ivory. I guess there's no rule that says I can't mix these two neutrals. Well it's fine by me, and I'm stickin' with it!!! Enjoy your today. 

3 comments:

mulberry station said...

Yes, there is something about winter and snowwww that turns me off to. It is beautiful but I don't like the cold and shoveling snow anymore. Fall is beautiful and actually one of my favorite times of the year. Your card is adorable and I think it looks fabulous with the two neutrals together. Have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Nancy

VanessaB said...

it's very summerlike here still, but i love things that have to do with fall: colors, pumpkins, food! ;) this card is soooooo cute! i want to go to the pumpkin patch!

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely autumn card, the little girl is so cute and I love your fall colours and design!

glenda xx