Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Fun

It's Monday, and actually one I've been looking forward to!!! Today we pick up Brian's new car!! I can't wait to drive it myself!!! I'm also excited about our challenge over at Clearly Inspired Challenges, Fall Into Fall. I love the colors of fall so it's always a pleasure creating cards with them. I used the sweet digital set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Piles of Fun. Of course I used the color version, but I also tried a new technique, the woodgrain background. Check out the video tutorial on Stamp TV. I experimented with different colors for my background, using Memento's Dandelion and Morocco. Thought it created a cool purplish, orange, yellow look, perfect for fall. Hope you can join us at Clearly Inspired Challenges, because the more who play, the more prizes are made available!!    

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Perfect perfect in every way. Wow...your card gave me a keen sense of Fall. I love the simplicity, yet the wonderful brown textures in the background paper. Love love it!

Glenda Atkins said...

This is absolutely wonderful that image is so much fun and wonderfully coloured! Fab design!