Saturday, August 25, 2012

Flag Inspiration

Wow, I can't believe it's been days since not only posting to my blog, but simply creating a card!! Hold on to your hat because I've been scrapbooking day and night my own pictures, plus I'm making a photo album for my niece's wedding. Three more two page layouts and I will be done with it!! She'll have fun filling it up with photos. Her wedding is in October...I think I'll be done by then!!!

Here's a clean and very simple card for a challenge over at The Outlawz - use your flag as inspiration. While digging around all my scrapbooking "stuff," I found these patriotic epoxy stickers. How perfect for the challenge. Two score lines and a happy birthday wish and it is done. Fun, fun, fun!!!

3 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful CAS card Linda, love it!

Mz. Lela said...

Neat, Clean and Patriotic!!

Pryn said...

GORGEOUS card, Linda!!! CAS at its finest!!! We are so blessed to have you play along with us this week at The Outlawz in the CAS group! I can't wait to work with you next month!
Hugs to you!