Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Holiday Hello

Ever hear the song Momma Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys? Well I'm going to change it up a little bit - Momma, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Teenagers!!!!! Oh the drama and heart ache!!! It has sapped me of my mojo!

Welcome to another fun challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog -- NO DIGIS, or else!!! I went with the lovely Fresh Brewed Designs rubber stamp, Wreath Girl. Because of my lack of creativity, I thought a simple, and mailable, Christmas card was the way to go! I went with my favorite 4.25" square card too. The little red berry stickers on the wreath are the only embellies, and they help keep the card nice and flat. Hope you can join us for the NO DIGIS challenge this week at the Fresh Brewed Blog. And be sure to come back on Saturday for our Rubber Stamp Release Blog Hop. You won't want to miss out on the fun.

3 comments:

VanessaB said...

you may think you're lacking in mojo, but your card doesn't reflect it: it's awesome! that little sentiment is perfect with that stamp. love it :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh I agree with Vanessa - it is GORGEOUS!!! I am trying to use less bulky embellies myself to make them more mailable and less likely to end up in a already overflowing box of cards ... lol!!! The sentiment is too sweet and I love your papers.

I agree, the teenager thing really stresses me out to think about. Thank you for the encouragement and hope that it will all be ok BWAHAHAHAHAH!!! <3

HUGS!

Glenda Atkins said...

Pretty image and I love your background paper. Hang in there teenagers do grow up and become marvellous people to know:O)