Monday, July 16, 2012

Tis the Season

Good morning and welcome to my second installment of Christmas in July creations for the Catch the Bug. challenges. This time it's a sketch challenge, and I do love my sketch challenges.

I used an adorable Bugaboo Stamps image called AKV Elf Ornament. I love these stick figure characters, they are so cute. Now as you can see on the sketch, it shows two star embellishments. I used snowflakes instead, but didn't have any small enough to fit so I layered them together and added some bling. My take on the sketch I guess!!

Don't forget my two blog hops: Fresh Brewed Designs and Clear Dollar Stamps.

3 comments:

mulberry station said...

Oh Linda, I am so glad you had some time to get your card made. I have been watching for you. He is super cute. Such a fun image.
Hugs, Nancy

Glenda Atkins said...

Great take on the sketch, super cute card. Hope I find time to enter as I love Bugaboos 'Christmas in July' as I love Bugaboo's Christmas in July challenges and hop!

Scrappy said...

Fantastic card! I love the colors!I'm so glad you were able to share it with all of us at Bugaboo Stamps for our Christmas in July Blog Hop! Good Luck in the draw! :)

Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT