Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lots of Lattes

I wanted to show you my card today, highlighting the new Lots of Lattes digital paper from Fresh Brewed Designs. I knew immediately when I saw this paper I wanted to do a Christmas card. Crazy, I know, but oh so fun to make. I so enjoy using non-traditional colors on my Christmas cards, and I think black, white, and red hit that note strong!!! Don't you just love this snowman, You Melt Me by Fresh Brewed Designs?!!! Okay, you're right, I think I love all things snowman!!!

Just so you know, purchase a rubber stamp at Fresh Brewed Designs and you will receive the Lots of Lattes digital paper absolutely free!! So totally perfect!!!

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE that you used these papers for a Christmas card! It is absolutely adorable! I am glad you chose my funny little coffee drinking snowman too :D hehehe!!!

Thanks for the smiles this morning... and the chance to dream of cooler days!

HUGS
Heather

Sharon Basel said...

This is a great card and I love that digi paper from FBD!