Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Little Hello From Under the Sea

This week's fun challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog is Under the Sea. Yes, I know it will change tomorrow, but I wanted to show you the card I almost had made for last Wednesday. The image was colored but a nasty headache prevented me from finishing the card...I couldn't let it go to waste so I had to show you what I ended up with. This Fresh Brewed Designs digital image is called Marina With Pearl. I think she is a beautiful mermaid! And I colored her while on vacation at the beach...rather appropriate, don't you think?!!!

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

You are so sweet -
I love this card!!! it is beautiful!!! The soft colors and cute papers make me smile.
*btw, I think you shared your headache. I have had one going on 3 days now :( lol* ((you know I am kidding about sharing))

Big Big hugs!
see you at the new challenge tomorrow!

Heather

Chriss America Real said...

This card is fantastic! I love the color combinations that you used and the embossing! Just great!

Hugs,

Chriss

Glenda Atkins said...

Really cute card Linda. Loving the colours and the adorable little image.