Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Don't Have a Problem With Caffeine

I have a problem without it!! Ain't that the truth!!I don't have a chance to go to Starbucks like I do with the ''me time'' I get when the boys are in school, so I'm going thru a little withdrawal. Anyway, welcome to our latest fun challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog. Our theme this week, Food & Drink. I'm using the newly released rubber stamp I'll Take Mine to Go. I love the new smaller size, that way I can show you the food portion of my card, the cupcake paper!!! I'm making myself hungry (and thirsty!) just thinking about it! I hope you can join us for this fun challenge. And if you have any Fresh Brewed Designs rubber or digi stamps, use 'em, we love to see what your create with Heather's designs.  

4 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is SO SUPER CUTE!!! I love that the smaller stamp shows off that gorgeous paper!!! The soft colors are beautiful. I am already on my second cuppa joe, but a cupcake sure would hit the spot! HAHAHA!!!

GORGEOUS Card Linda
Have a blessed day

HUGS,
Heather

Sarah said...

Great card-- love the cupcake paper you used--so pretty! :)

VanessaB said...

so fun and cute! i'm with heather- got my coffee. where's that cupcake? ;)

Glenda Atkins said...

What a cutie she is and the papers and colours look fabulous.