Saturday, June 2, 2012

Getting Fruity

You aren't going to want to miss out on the Clearly Inspired Challenge - our theme is Fruity. Simply put some fruit on your project and you could win either a gift code for $10 worth of digital stamps from Clear Dollar Stamps, or the adorable featured digi set, Berry Fun. I used this frowning cutie from the set with a berry perfect sentiment. This will be added to my pile of cards I will get shipped off to OWH. I also used the fabulous sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.

I have a very busy weekend ahead. I'm in charge of my son's track banquet and we have almost 300 people coming!! I'm so ready for it to be over so I can get all those details out of my head so I can sleep at night! I'll let you know how it goes.

4 comments:

Marsha said...

300 people! Yikes, I would be looking like this strawberry. Darling card. Love the spotty BG. Great card to send to OWH.

Glenda Atkins said...

Aww such a sad looking berry but your card is totally adorable :O).
glenda

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card, such a cute image.
luv
Debby

Melissa Craig said...

Awww - how sad is that little berry. Your card is really adorable. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

PS - The TMS DT call closes June 9th. There is still time to apply.